Online Wine Log will be replaced by Amphora Mobile. Online Wine Log will remain available for current users, but new account creation has been disabled. Online Wine Log will no longer be maintained. Users are encouraged to try Amphora Mobile. It provides similar functionality, optimized for mobile devices.
Online Wine Log is a web-based application that is used for recording winemaking events. Information such as measurements, additions, rackings, notes, and inventory can be recorded. In addition, a report generator is included so that reports can be easily created and printed in a variety of formats. You can then access your winemaking records from any computer in the world that has an internet connection and a web browser. This approach has many advantages:
- There is no need to download any software. Your wine log is accessed through your web browser.
- There is no need to download any updates. Updates are completely transparent. You are always using the most current version of the application.
- You can access your records from home, work, or any other computer, anywhere in the world.
- The application is not operating system specific. It will work with any operating system.
- Add/Edit/Delete wine batches.
- Add/Edit/Delete winemaking events such as measurements, additions, fermentation, rackings, bottling, tastings and notes.
- Track wine inventory.
- Generate custom reports based on log data.
- Reports may be automatically generated in HTML format for viewing within the web browser. Reports may also be generated in a variety of other document formats (PDF, Microsoft Word, or OpenOffice Writer).
- A web browser is the only software requirement. The application should work with any modern browser.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser settings. This is the default setting for most browsers and most users will not need to change their browser settings. The cookie file is used to store session data such as your user name and batch ID in order to expedite data retrieval from the database. No other information is stored in or retrieved from cookie files.
- For existing users who already have a user account.