Online Wine Log is a web-based application that is used
for recording winemaking events. Information such as
measurements, additions, rackings, notes, and inventory can
be recorded. In addition, a report generator is included so
that reports can be easily created and printed in a variety
of formats. You can then access your winemaking records from
any computer in the world that has an internet connection and
a web browser. This approach has many advantages:
For those who prefer a more powerful, feature-rich personal desktop application, see Amphora Wine Log
- There is no need to download any software. Your wine
log is accessed through your web browser.
- There is no need to download any updates. Updates are
completely transparent. You are always using the most
current version of the application.
- You can access your records from home, work, or any
other computer, anywhere in the world.
- The application is not operating system specific. It
will work with any operating system.
- Add/Edit/Delete wine batches.
- Add/Edit/Delete winemaking events such as measurements,
additions, fermentation, rackings, bottling, tastings and
- Track wine inventory.
- Generate custom reports based on log data.
- Reports may be automatically generated in HTML format
for viewing within the web browser. Reports may also be
generated in a variety of other document formats (PDF,
Microsoft Word, or OpenOffice Writer).
Click here to see some
- A web browser is the only software requirement. The
application should work with any modern browser.
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser settings. This
is the default setting for most browsers and most users
will not need to change their browser settings. The cookie
file is used to store session data such as your user name
and batch ID in order to expedite data retrieval from the
database. No other information is stored in or retrieved
from cookie files.
This is the default setting for most browsers and most
users will not need to change their browser settings. The
basic functionality of the wine log will still work without
- For existing users who already have a user
New User Setup Page
- For new users who need to set up a user account.
Setting up a user account simply involves choosing a user
name, password, and an optional email contact. The wine log
is provided free of charge. There is currently a 10 batch
maximum, however, this restriction may be amended in a
future update if there is sufficient demand.
Copyright © 2001-2011 www.fermsoft.com